Friday, March 11, 2011

Where it all began...

One unfulfilled evening, well an evening filled with an over abundance of boredom. My roommate and I were aimlessly lounging on the sofa that sat in our apartment. With all of the reality television shows marked as "watched" on the DVR and nothing but re-runs showing I came up with an idea that would change my life. Reverting back to some of the best days of my life when I spent my days dressing up pretending to be whatever my little childhood heart desired I conjured up in the black witch's kettle of my mind to play some dress up and capture the moments of our adolescent silliness. These images are a shimmer of the first stepping stone that I would one day like to claim as a career in photography...

With a little experimental photoshop surgery... 
A new seed of passion was implanted into my ever evolving soul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment