Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Little Black Dress Affair...Revival

Once Upon A Time...a long LONG time ago...I had this vision. I created a project that has been many years in the making but now with my studio almost complete I am reviving this project that I have held so dear to my heart. Check out the link below for a refresher *:-)


I was doing some test shots for some promotion materials I am planning on creating for The Little Black Dress Affair and had to Instagram this shot I caught with my phone (which is why it is a grainy mess but I can't help but LOVE it).

I want to turn the Little Black Dress Affair into a coffee table book. But before I do that, I NEED to compile a variety of Ladies to strike some poses in their LBD's for me!! So if you're interested or know someone that would like to take advantage of this opportunity please contact Lady_Love_Photography@Live.com or 612.756.5950 and ask for Jessica. 



No comments:

Post a Comment